pazo fine art
4228 Howard Ave LL, Kensington, MD 20895
Open by appointment: Tuesday - Saturday - 10am - 6pm
- We will be following all health protocols recommended by the city and state health authorities.
- Masks required by all gallery personnel and visitors. Masks provided by the gallery if you come without one.
- Social distancing protocols will be followed.
- No more than 20 people allowed in the gallery at any given time.
- Hand sanitizer available at the entrance at all times.
- Booking is not essential but we recommend doing so by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pazo Fine Art was established in 2020 with a focus on exhibitions of local, emerging, and mid-career artists.
The gallery is committed to re-examining historic work and presenting major figures deserving of reintroduction. Particular interests are in geometric abstraction with a conceptual component and to bring greater attention to the local artistic community with annual exhibitions of works produced in the greater Washington, DC area.
Prior to founding Pazo Fine Art, Luis Pazo worked as Gallery Director at Osuna Art & Antiques under the supervision of connoisseur, collector, and dealer Ramon Osuna (1937-2019), where he developed wide-ranging expertise in historical works of art and secondary market sales, while also helping to promote a world-class roster of leading national and international artists.
Pazo Fine Art offers a complete range of advisory services for private collectors, corporate clients, and public arts organizations seeking to refine their collections and expand their knowledge of the global art landscape.